Maulana Fazlur Rehman is a leading religious figure
It is written in the Koran:
2. All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
This is the 'start' in the Koran......
For more, what the Koran is teaching about: ‘Muslims Hate Jews,
Christians all other faiths’ ‘Their Guide Book says to kill,
behead and burn all non-believers’ click:
Index of The Quran (Satanic Verses of violence to us)
Please read the Mitzvoth go to: Positive Commandments and the Negative Commandments), easy to read. It is very important to know them. For, the understanding of the rest of The Scriptures.
Hab 2:3 For the chazon (vision) is yet for a mo’ed (an appointed time); it speaks of HaKetz (the End), and does not lie; though it tarry, wait for him
Moshiach— see: Sanhedrin 97b, ‘It has been taught; R. Nathan said: This verse pierces and descends to the very abyss:11 For the Vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though he tarry, wait for him (Moshiach); because it will surely come, it will not tarry.12]; because he (Moshiach) will surely come, and will not tarry.
(11) Just as the bottom of an abyss cannot be reached, so is it impossible to grasp the full purport of this verse (Rashi).
(12) Hab. II, 3.
Through Moshiach, Yeshuah from Yahweh who give you emunah (believe)…..
Gen 15:6 And he believed in Yahweh; and He credited emunah (faith)] to him as tzedakah (righteousness).
Please read the whole book of HaNavi Habakuk?
The Koran teaches us that you have to die…….
But, please Yudah (Jews) and Ephraim (most Christians) Listen to His Voice:
Please take it serious what Abba Yahweh is telling us in:
Deu 18:15 Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohim) will raise up unto thee a Navi (prophet) from among thee, of thy achim (bretheren), kamoni (like me.....
Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiah Yeshuah – is Yeshuah Yahweh. Like it is said in:
Gen_49:18 I have waited for Thy Yeshuah (Salvation), Yahweh.
And not a half-god, or another mighty-one who came between HaShem and us! (Not, ‘It Suph’!) I believe many of us (Jews and Ephraimites!) have to learn that!