News for The WatchMen. Collected news from different resources. This blog is an extension for the website: 'The WatchMen from Israel'.
But everyone is welcome to look around and to pray with us please bring a visit to our website. If you have a Prayer Request after reading a Post please click 'Prayer request' (on the right link to secured website) and we post it on The Feet of The Mountain of YHWH.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
No rights or drinking water for residents in one of Islamabad’s Christian ghettoes
by Jibran Khan
Such is the fate of hundreds of residents of the France Colony, a walled area of some 600 dwellings, some of them one-room hovels for up to seven people, living in inhuman conditions and poor sanitation. Residents slam the authorities for their lack of concern about their fate and the government for its empty promises. An educational project by the Masihi Foundation could improve things.
Foreign Ministry receives reports Palestinian move an attempt to neutralize Israel's ability to speak before the assembly or exert pressure behind the scenes
The warning came in an exclusive interview with The Daily Telegraph as Muammar Gaddafi's loyalist forces stepped up a fightback on three fronts.
- Far Worse Than Qaddafi: Libya's New Tripoli Gov. is Al-Qaeda (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Islamist Leader Now Libyan Commander (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Father slit throats of three daughters in 'honour killing' after they were raped by Gaddafi's troops (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- 'Gaza militants have Libyan arms' (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Daily Alert - August 23, 2011 (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating "Occupation Without Tanks or Soldiers" (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- 'No porn or prostitution': Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Devastating secret files reveal Labour lies over Gaddafi: Dictator warned of holy war if Lockerbie bomber Megrahi died in Scotland (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- 'Libyan rebels guilty of committing war crimes' (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Al-Qaeda Takes Tripoli (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
Early Wednesday, Sept. 14, Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas decided crucially not to submit his application to the UN Security Council. He also notified Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal and European Union foreign executive Catherine Ashton in Cairo that he was considering watering down his application to the UN General Assembly – possibly by dropping the "state within 1967 borders" provision from the text.
"I have Felt it" Reports –> see below + Let us know how you have felt this earthquake
To read the full story as it happened, we advise our readers to start at the lower part of the page (earthquake data).
FAITH UNDER FIRE
Killer words: Muslims text death threats to Christians
'We must kill the infidels and destroy their churches'
Saudi prince threatens U.S. in NYT editorial: Support Palestinian statehood or lose Saudis as allies and provoke "uproar among Muslims worldwide"
The mentality in many corners appears to be: let's get the state now and worry about the particulars later. Thankfully, the U.S. has continued to threaten to veto this reckless adventure, and Prince Turki al-Faisal isn't happy that the "blue-eyed slaves" (in a quotation attributed to the late King Fahd) aren't hopping to it.
Gunmen have ambushed a school bus on the outskirts of the north-western Pakistani city of Peshawar, killing at least five children, police say.
Image via Wikipedia
The Samaria Military Court on Tuesday sentenced Hakim Awad, 18, who was convicted in the murder of five members of the Fogel family in Itamar last March, to five consecutive life sentences and another five years in prison - a total of 130 years behind bars.
Hakim and his cousin Amjad brutally murdered Ehud Fogel, 36, Ruth Fogel, 35, 11-year-old Yoav, 4-year-old Elad and 2-month-old Hadas.
Israel's Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Danny Ayalon: Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the Peace Process
- Danny Ayalon Stars in New Video Clip (israelnationalnews.com)
- Erdogan: Israel jeopardizing its future (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Abbas: We won't recognize Israel as Jewish state (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Edelstein to Take Media to Beit Aryeh (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Urgent Call to Action (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Abbas' Vision of an Ethnically Cleansed Palestinian State (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- I Will Be Your Candle on the Water... Israel (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Video: Give Peace A Chance (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Turkish frigates to confront Israeli vessels, disable their weapons (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Turkish PM to address the Arab League, to push for jihad against Israel and reestablish Sharia at home. (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- PA's UN bid may lead to ICC action against settlers (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Ayalon Hints at Construction Drive in Yesha (israelnationalnews.com)
- Israel/ 'Palestinian' Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Deputy FM: Turkey Acting Against Own Interests (israelnationalnews.com)
- Ayalon: Israel Not Alone (israelnationalnews.com)
Hamas May Resume Suicide Bombings
A senior counter-terrorism expert warned Tuesday
that Hamas is weighing a resumption of suicide bomb
attacks against Israeli civilians.
Col. Jonathan Fighel (Ret.), a researcher with the Interdisciplinary Center's Institute for
Counter-Terrorism, spoke at the Institute's
eleventh annual terrorism conference.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Albanian National Arrested at JFK Airport en Route to Fight Jihad
|U.S. Attorney’s OfficeSeptember 09, 2011|
ACRI warns that successful Palestinian bid in UN will subject settlements to international criminal code, allow lawsuits against settlers
SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
Turkish PM Erdogan speaks before Arab League meeting in Cairo, says Israel's own aggressive politics, policies delegitimize its standing in the region
Coming soon to Doha, Qatar: the political offices of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan -- Taliban HQ.
From Beit Aryeh, one can see the "thin waist" represented by the 1949 armistice line, illustrating the strategic threat of a hostile country at that location on the coastal plain, including the Gush Dan population center around Tel Aviv and Ben GurionInternational Airport.
- Edelstein to Take Media to Beit Aryeh (israelnationalnews.com)
- Samaria Residents to Protesters: Come Live Out Here! (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Tel Aviv Stocks Plunge (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- No Room in Zion? (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Yesha Leaders Write UN, 'Bible Records Israel as Jewish Land' (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- IsraelJust ice.com: ISRAEL PLANS CRACKDOWN ON W. BANK JEWS (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- 'Future is up to us': Israel protest gathers 150,000 (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- ZOA details President Obamas Hostility to Jews and Israel (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Egyptian churches reject call for massive anti-Israel protest (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Voice for Israel Torah study - Masei (Journeys Of) (thewatchmenfromisraelcomments.blogspot.com)
- 40 Israelis detained, questioned in Istanbul airport (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Ometz: Oust Beit Aryeh Council Chairman (israelnationalnews.com)
- PA Fire Truck Overturns next to Neve Tzuf (israelnationalnews.com)
- Medical Students March in Tel Aviv (israelnationalnews.com)