News for The WatchMen. Collected news from different resources. This blog is an extension for the website: 'The WatchMen from Israel'.
But everyone is welcome to look around and to pray with us please bring a visit to our website. If you have a Prayer Request after reading a Post please click 'Prayer request' (on the right link to secured website) and we post it on The Feet of The Mountain of YHWH.
Friday, November 11, 2011
In Alexandria, Virginia yesterday, U.S. District Judge Liam O’Grady dealt a blow to Twitter and privacy advocates everywhere when he upheld Magistrate Judge Theresa Buchanan’s earlier ruling that Twitter had to give U.S. investigators the data it has on subscribers “associated with WikiLeaks”, including WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, U.S. soldier Bradley Manning, Icelandic parliamentarian Birgitta Jonsdottir, US computer researcher Jacob Appelbaum, and Dutch volunteer for WikiLeaks Rop Gonggrijp.
Afghanistan: Half of women in prisons are there for "moral crimes," EU documentary deemed too dangerous to women be shown
Police in the Muslim-majority Kashmir Valley picked up seven converts who were recently baptized in All Saints Church in Srinagar, a local Christian who spoke to the converts after their release on Nov. 2 told Compass. Srinagar is the summer capital of the northern state of Jammu and Kashmir and the main city of the Kashmir Valley.
The source, who requested anonymity, said police beat the converts and asked if Christians had given them money for their conversion. Most of the converts were from Budgam district, about 18 miles from Srinagar, and pastors there fearful of being arrested were in hiding, he added. Read the rest on:
- Muslim Extremists in India Attack, Threaten Christian Women (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Pakistan Muslim Militants Kill Christian, Injure 20 (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Pastor convicted for leaving Islam because "everyone is a Muslim" (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Punjab: Muslims kidnap 14 year old Christian to convert her to Islam (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- A Christian youth seriously injured on denial to convert to Islam on Pakistan Day (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- ISLAMIC CHUTZPAH: When Muslims try to convert Jews to Islam...in Israel! (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Muslims Converting to Christianity Angers Muslim Organizations in Malaysia (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- From: Vlad Tepes, Christian converts jailed, and sentenced to execution in Iran (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- ICC's Weekly News and Prayer for the Persecuted (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Pakistan: Christian kidnapped, tortured for 2 years; false conversion to Islam (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
|Victims of the discriminatory wealth tax, who are all non-Muslim minorities, demand an apology from the state 69 years after legislation was passed by Parliament on Nov. 11, 1942, requiring non-Muslims to pay a much higher rate of tax to the state.|
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Most Western European countries have at least one recognized political party that opposes mass immigration and Islamization. Such parties provide a viable alternative to all the Socialist and “Center-Right” parties that keep spooning up the same old multicultural pabulum, forcing it down the throats of the populace no matter how much it makes them choke.
November 7, 2011
Can we do תפילות prayers for:HaYovel?
The Land of Israel?
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subject: Prayer Alert - Countdown To 11/11/11
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:06:44 -0500
PRAYER ALERT - COUNTDOWN TO 11/11/11
No matter what part of the world you are in at the moment, I would recommend that between now and 11/11/11 you put yourself in a vigilant stance of prayer, alterness and and intimate worship of the King, so that God's plans will prevail, and the enemy's plans would be cast down. If you are currently in Northern California, please consider joining us on Monday (Nov. 7) at the Voice of Pentecost in San Francisco at 3:00 PM, or Tuesday (Nov. 8) at the Sunnyvale house of Prayer at 7:30 PM. For more information go to our Itinerary link at www.Elijah1.com
Monday, November 7, 2011
November 7, 2011 at 5:00 am
By BosNewsLife Africa Service with reporting by BosNewsLife's Stefan J. Bos
ABUJA, NIGERIA (BosNewsLife)-- Islamic militants shouting "Allahu Akbar", or 'Allah is great', carried out coordinated gun and bomb attacks on churches and police stations in northern Nigeria, killing at least 150 people and injuring some 100 others, aid workers and witnesses confirmed Saturday, November 5.
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: November 6, 2011 at 11:42 AM ET
WAJIR, Kenya (AP) — Two people were killed in a suspected al-Shabab attack at a church in an eastern Kenyan town, a police official said Sunday.
Youcef Nadarkhani, now 34, was arrested in 2009 for questioning the compulsory Islamic education of his children and for seeking to register a church. He was sentenced to death in 2010.
Iran: Christian pastor charged with rape, not apostasy
Iran’s security officials recently delivered a book on Islam to Nadarkhani, Fox News said. He is in prison Rasht on the Caspian Sea coast.
The Iranian officials told “him they would be back to discuss the material and hear his opinion,” according to the report.
Fox cited “sources close to the case.”
David Parsons, spokesman for the International Embassy Jerusalem, toldThe Jerusalem Post on Sunday the new development is “very troubling.”
There need to be “three attempts to make him convert to Islam before they can kill him,” Parsons said. He cited Shari’a Islamic law as the basis for the threeattempts rule.
Iran “is going through the motions” and “trying to do it in a very public way for the Muslim world and maybe, in their mind, thinking they can placate the West. It is outrageous,” said Parsons, who is a contributing editor to The .
The case “should be an eye-opener for world leaders,” he said. “They should know whatIslam teaches in terms of ‘inferior religions’ like Judaism and Christianity.” Read the rest on: The Jerusalem Post
- More arrests and Bibles seized in Iran (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Iranian Pastor Sentenced to Death: Nadarkhani Refuses to Convert (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Execution Looms for Iranian Pastor Who Refuses to Renounce His Christian Faith (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Iranian Christian to be executed for being a 'Zionist' (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Iran pastor guilty of being a 'Zionist, traitor': official (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Gallows await pastor; prayer requested (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- UK and U.S. 'draw up joint plan to attack Iran': Evidence of nuclear programme raises tension in Middle East (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Iran Pastor's Execution Verdict Expected Within 20 Days (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Israel: Daily Alert: Iran's Two Navies (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
- Tahrir Square Activist Addresses Occupy Wall Street Marxists........ (thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.com)
By Evelyn Lin
Taiwan News, Staff Writer
2011-11-06 12:26 PM