1. Netanyahu Heads to UN after Ahmadinejad Hints at End of Israel
2. Israel on High Alert Ahead of Yom Kippur
3. Mortar Shells Strike Golan Heights
1. Netanyahu Heads to UN after Ahmadinejad Hints at End of Israel - Just days after Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad implied to The Washington Post that he supported what amounted to the end of the State of Israel, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left for New York to give Israel's response to the United Nations. Israel and Iran have exchanged, via the media, heightened rhetoric over Tehran's nuclear program in recent weeks, although Ahmadinejad's diatribes against Israel are nothing new. (Read More)
2. Israel on High Alert Ahead of Yom Kippur - The special police alertness level which was put into effect ahead of the Rosh Hashanah [Jewish New Year] holiday will continue during Yom Kippur [Day of Atonement] and will only be terminated after the Simchat Torah [rejoicing in the Torah] holiday in 10 days time. (Read More)
3. Mortar Shells Strike Golan Heights - Earlier this morning (Tuesday, September 25), several mortar shells landed in the Golan Heights, causing no damage or injuries. The shells were aimed at villages inside Syria, and are part of the internal ongoing conflict inside Syria. (Read More)
4. The High Price of a Good Deed - In the early hours of this morning (Sunday) [September 23], Israel Defense Forces [IDF] soldier Netanel Yahalomi, 20, was laid to rest at the Modi'in Military Cemetery. Yahalomi was killed in a terrorist incident on Friday (21 September) when his patrol unit came under terrorist fire from across the Egyptian–Israel border near to Eilat [Israel's southernmost city]. Another IDF soldier was seriously wounded. (Read More)
5. Iran Uses Military Parade to Flex Muscles; Threaten "Cancerous Tumor Israel" - Tehran used the occasion of the 32nd anniversary of the Iran–Iraq war [known as Sacred Defense in Iran] on Saturday [September 22] and Sacred Defense Day to flex its military muscles and warn that war with Israel is inevitable. (Read More)
6. Palestinian Authority Hypocrisy: Don't Defame Religion - [Palestinian Authority Chairman] Mahmoud Abbas: "Insulting religions, faiths, or religious symbols cannot in any way be a part of freedom of belief or freedom of expression." (Read More)
7. Israeli Hospital Helps Save Gaza Kids - The Israel–Gaza situation has involved many lives hanging in the balance, but for several Palestinian children, the Israelis are tipping scales in their favor. The kids, suffering from kidney disease, are currently getting "lifesaving therapy" from Rambam Medical Center in Israel, according to a hospital press release. (Read More)
WHO ARE WE?
For those who are new to the list, Bridges for Peace is a Christian charitable organization, headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel. Since 1977, we have been working to build Christian–Jewish understanding and support for the Jewish people and the Land of Israel. We do this through 14 different aid projects, and by disseminating information about Israel and teaching Christians about the Hebraic roots of Christianity. We have national offices in Israel, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Japan, New Zealand and Australia. We also have a Spanish Resource Center.
To receive more information and our other publications, send your e-mail and postal mailing address to intl.office@bridgesforpeace.
Although this “Israel Current News Update with Prayer Focus“ is free and will remain so, subscribers who appreciate the bulletins and who can afford to do so are invited to help us cover our costs by sending a onetime or occasional gift, or a regular donation. To make a donation to Bridges for Peace, a nonprofit, charitable organization whose aid projects are funded by the generous gifts of Christian supporters of Israel, please make your check/money order payable to Bridges for Peace and mail it to the nearest Bridges for Peace office. Most credit cards are accepted.
If you wish to make a bank transfer, the details follow:
Mercantile Discount Bank-Jerusalem
Swift Code: Bardilit
Address: 1 Agron Street, Jerusalem, Israel 91710
Telephone: (972) 2-625-1505
FAX: (972) 2-625-8785
A receipt will be sent for the amount, which is tax-deductible in the United States and Canada.
Editor-in-Chief: Rebecca J. Brimmer
Assistant Editor: Cheryl Hauer
Bridges for Peace
PO Box 1093
Jerusalem, , 91010
Please Say Yes to Abba Yahweh and His Laws.
It is written in the Koran:
‘1. Surah Al-Fatihah:
1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
This is the 'start' in the Koran......
For more, what the Koran is teaching about: ‘Muslims Hate Jews, Christians all other faiths’ ‘Their Guide Book says to kill, behead and burn all non-believers’ click:
Index of The Quran (Satanic Verses of violence to us)
For more information about the development of these ‘Chaldean’ in our days go to our News-Blog: http://thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.co.il/
Please read the Mitzvoth go to: Positive Commandments and the Negative Commandments), easy to read. It is very important to know them. I don’t ask you this to become a good Jew! But to learn who you really are. That you can find your real identity. In a good understanding of the rest of The Scriptures. And that you understand that Rabbi Shaul is talking to a real Israel,
1Co 10:1 I do not want you to be without da'as (knowledge), Achim (brothers) b(in) 'Moshiach, that Avoteinu (our fore Fathers, you Yehudah and Ephraim! Nobody else.) all were under the anan (cloud),
(‘Achim (brothers) b(in)Moshiach are Yehudah and Ephraim who were all under the anan (cloud). The seed (literal) of Abraham, Yitzhak and Ya’acob) read it for yourself :)
Exo 13:21 And Yahweh went before them (Yehudah and Ephraim -Israel) by day in an ammud anan (‘Pillar of a cloud), to guide them haderech (the Way); and by lailah (night) in an ammud eish (‘Pillar of fire), to give them ohr (light); so they could travel yomam valailah (day or night);
Exo 13:22 He took not away the amud heanan (‘Pillar of a cloud) by day, nor the ammud haeish (‘Pillar of fire) by night, from before HaAm (the people, Yehudah and Ephraim) and passed through the sea.
Exo 14:22 And the Bnei Yisroel (Yehudah and Ephraim) then went into the middle of the yam (sea) upon the yabashah (dry land); and the mayim (waters) were a chomah (wall) unto them on their right, and on their left.
Exo 14:23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them into the middle of the yam (sea), even kol sus (all horses) Pharaoh, his chariots, and his parash (rider).
Exo 14:24 So it came to pass, that when came the watch of the boker (morning), Yahweh looked down on the machaneh Mitzrayim (camp of Egypt) through the ammud eish (pillar of fire) and of the anan (cloud), and caused confusion over the machaneh Mitzrayim (camp of Egypt),
Exo 14:25 And turned awry their chariot wheels, that they drove them with difficulty; so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the presence of Yisroel (really when Yehudah and Ephraim where together, not like today); because Yahweh fighting for them against the Egyptians,
So let we further listen what Rabbi Shaul has really to say:)
1Co 10:2 And all into Moshe Rabbenu were given tevilah (a ‘mikwah’ immersed) in the anan (cloud) and in the sea,
1Co 10:3 And all of the same spiritual okhel (food) ate [SHEMOT 16:4,35; DEVARIM 8:3; TEHILLIM 78:24-29],
1Co 10:4 And all of the same spiritual drink drank, for they were drinking from a spiritual TZUR (Rock) following them [SHEMOT 17:6; BAMIDBAR 20:11; TEHILLIM 78:15; 105:41], and that TZUR was Moshiach (Yeshuah – Yeshuah Yahweh).
And now one of our neviim:
Hab 2:3 For the chazon (vision) is yet for a mo’ed (an appointed time); it speaks of HaKetz (the End), and does not lie; though it tarry, wait for him
Moshiach— see: Sanhedrin 97b, ‘It has been taught; R. Nathan said: This verse pierces and descends to the very abyss:11 For the Vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though he tarry, wait for him (Moshiach); because it will surely come, it will not tarry.12]; because he (Moshiach) will surely come, and will not tarry.
(11) Just as the bottom of an abyss cannot be reached, so is it impossible to grasp the full purport of this verse (Rashi).
(12) Hab. II, 3.
Hab 2:4 Hinei (behold), his nashamah (soul) which is puffed up is not upright in him; but the tzaddik (righteous) shall live by his emunah (believe).
Through Moshiach, Yeshuah from Yahweh who give you emunah (believe)…..
Gen 15:6 And he believed in Yahweh; and He credited emunah (faith)] to him as tzedakah (righteousness).
Please read the whole book of HaNavi Habakuk?
The Koran teaches us that you have to die…….
But, please Yudah (Jews) and Ephraim (most Christians) Listen to His Voice:
Hab 1:12 Art thou not mikedem
(‘everlasting’ also said of Moshiach, indicating Moshiach’s eternal divine nature: Dan 7:14 And there was given Him (Moshiach) dominion, and honor, and sovereignty, that all people, Goyim, tongues, should pey-lammed-chet.  (worship as deity) (see Dan 3:12, serve, reverence as deity Him (Moshiach). His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His (Messianic) Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.] see Michah 5:1;)
Yahweh Elohai (my Elohim) Kedoshi (my Holy One)? We shall not die. Yahweh, Thou hast appointed them (these Chaldean) for mishpat (ordinance); O Tzur (Rock), Thou hast ordained them (these Chaldean) for reproof.
Maran Rabbeinu Yeshuah and Rabbeinu Shaul are teaching that you, Yehudah and Ephraim all Israel, come together to the same point as where you were when you said:
Deu 5:27 Go thou near, and hear all that Yahweh Eloheinu (our Elohim) shall say; and speak thou unto us all that Yahweh Eloheinu shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.
But don’t ‘make’ from one of them Rabbeinu Yeshuah, Rabbeinu Shaul or Rabbeinu Mosheh another ‘mighty one’ but accept them in your live for what they really are….
Please take it serious what Abba Yahweh is telling us in:
Deu 18:15 Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohim) will raise up unto thee a Navi (prophet) from among thee, of thy achim (bretheren), kamoni (like me.....
Exo 32:30 The next day Moshe said to the people, "You have committed a terrible sin. Now I will go up to Yahweh; maybe I will be able to atone for your sin."); unto him ye must listen;
Deu 18:16 According to all that thou desired of Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohimin) Chorev (to be burnt dried up, ruined, wasted) in the Yom HaKahal (day of the congregation), saying, Let me not hear again the voice of Yahweh Elohav (your Elohim), neither let me see this eish hagedolah (‘great fire’) any more, that I die not.
Deu 18:17 And Yahweh said unto me, They have well-spoken that which they have spoken.
Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Navi (prophet) from among their achim (brethren), like unto thee, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Joh 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have samchut (authority) to lay it down, and I have samchut to receive it again. This mitzvah I received from HaAv (the Father).
Deu 18:19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not listen unto My words which he shall speak Bishmi (in My Name), I will require it of him.
Joh 8:28 Therefore, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said to them, When you perform the hagbah (lifting up) of the Ben HaAdam, you will have da'as (knowledge) that Ani Hu [YESHAYAH 41:4; SHEMOT 3:14-16], and from myself I do nothing, but as HaAv (the Father) of me taught me, these things I speak.
Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiah Yeshuah – is Yeshuah Yahweh. Like it is said in:
Gen_49:18 I have waited for Thy Yeshuah (Salvation), Yahweh.
Exo_15:2 Yahweh is my oz and zimrah (song of praise), and He is become to me Yeshuah (salvation); He is Eli (my Elohim), and I will praise Him; Elohei Avi (the Elohim of my Father), and I will exalt Him.
And not a half-god, or another mighty-one who came between HaShem and us! (Not, ‘It Suph’!) I believe many of us (Jews and Ephraimites!) have to learn that!
 Dictionary of the Talmud. M. Jastrow p. 1178 פלח
Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH. Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones',
Until comes in fulfillment,
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehudah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehudah, and Yehudah not trouble Ephrayim.
If you have a Prayer Request for yourself, family, friends, kehilah or the State of Israel. It can be brought to the Feet of The Mountain of Yahweh. (For Free) Click: Prayer Request